Wednesday, December 14, 2011

December 14, 2011

Letter dated December 14, 2011

I love this place!!!!!! The Spirit is so strong all the time!!!! But I'm always tired!!!
I ran 3 miles on the track yesterday, but I forgot about the elevation here in Provo so I was dying at the end.
People keep calling me "Elder" and I look around to look for the missionary then I realize they are talking to me. I still don't feel like a missionary but I think I'll get there soon. Every time I see my badge I think about how the Lord trusts me to do this great work and how I feel so inadequate to do it.
My Spanish is rapidly improving. My district makes me do 5 push ups every time speak in English.
I know this is where I need to be at this time. The Lord has blessed so much in such a short amount of time. Nothing can stop this work from progressing!!! I see miracles everyday here at the MTC.
Godspeed,
Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment