Monday, July 2, 2012

Transfer 5 week 3. July 2, 2012

The biggest thing that happened this week is that we met President and Sister Meredith!!!!!  I never knew how much you could love someone you just met.  But what I noticed most about them is the great love they have for us even though they know very little about us.  I am so excited to get to know them better!!!!   So we are teaching a woman we found while tracting and this week we invited her to live the word of wisdom and the law of Chastity.  She admitted to us that she has problems with both but what seemed so amazing to me is the desire she has to live them.  She understands that these commandments are God's will and that when we disobey it saddens our Father in Heaven who wants nothing less than our eternal happiness.  It was so great to see herself humble herself enough to ask two 19ish year olds how she could began to fully live the word of wisdom.    The temperatures continue to be in the 60's here in Half Moon Bay and the mornings and evenings are super foggy with most days being sunny.  When I tell people that I am fro Arizona they always ask me if I am loving the weather, which of course I am!   Next P-day our district is planning on going to Alcatraz!!! Should be exciting!!!!   Thats it for this week!!!1   Sincerely,   Elder Luis Gonzalez   3 Nephi 17:21

No comments:

Post a Comment