Monday, April 29, 2013

Transfer 12 Week 5 April 29, 2013

It was a pretty calm week with a couple of things that I think that only missionaries would find funny, for example:
-The Hermanas were on exchanges so we had visiting with us Hermana Hill, I had Elder Hill givethe opening praying and Hermana Hill give the closing prayer and i put them in the same practice group.
 
I got to interview someone for their baptism.  The guy was studying to be a catholic priest but he didn't like how his questions were never answered.  But he was SUPER prepared.  He told about me about how he misunderstood the word of wisdom so they thru out all the stuff against it and then they bought tons of green tea so when the missionaries came by they told them they had to throw that away too, and so they did.
 
We had two new investigators at church this week! I was so excited!  They LOVED it.  They were Gladys and and Donaldo.  

Well I need to get going!!!!
 
Love,
 
Élder González

No comments:

Post a Comment