Monday, June 17, 2013

Transfer 13, Week 6 June 17, 2013

 "Transfer Calls, Interviews, and Way too many Sisters"

We got  transfer calls this week!!!!!!! I couldn't believe it!!!!!!!.......................................drum roll please!.............................................I will be staying in Oakland for another 6 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
\
I will be in a trio and I will be training a visa waiter!!!!!!!  8 transfers in Oakland! I'm so excited.

This week we had a rough start to our week.  We weren't able to get any lessons early in the week.  Elder Villa and I worked hard and just barely missed reaching our goal.  Wednesday we had an awesome district meeting!  Wednesday we had an awesome zone meeting!  Elder Packer, our Area Seventy was there and he talked to us about faith.  Thursday President Meredith called me to be a trainer and told me, I was going to be in a trio.  Friday I went to the Trainer's Training.  15 minutes before the meeting I thought to myself "there are so many missionaries here" but then 5 minutes I turned around and told another missonary, "there are so many sisters here."  The mission will soon be 50% sisters and 50% elders.  Saturday we did service at a school and helped clean stuff up.  Yesterday one of our investigators passed his baptismal interview and his wife will be speaking with President soon and we are pretty sure she will pass hers too!
 
Sincerely,
 
Élder Luis González

No comments:

Post a Comment