Monday, June 24, 2013

Transfer14 Week 1- June 24, 2013

Transfer 14 Week 1 "Super Sunday"

This week was so awesome!!!!!  Monday and Tuesday were such long days!  I can never sleep before  training.  At the the meeting on Wednesday where they pair us with our new companion there were so many sisters!  There were was almost a 3 sisters for every elder.  I couldn't believe it!  It is so weird to see sisters that are younger than me.  But my new companion is Elder Clark!  He is from Orem, Utah! and he is super tall!  He is awesome and excited about the work!

On Sunday we finally had the Mejia baptism!  They were so happy!  We visited them everyday this week and they were just so happy and prepared!  I have never been so happy in my life.  That is what missionary work is all about.  

The baptism was right after the missionary broadcast! That broadcast was so inspirational!  I loved every second of it and hope that you will all apply it in your endeavors to labor in the work of salvation!

Sincerely, 

Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment