Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Transfer 14, Week 2 July 2, 2013

 Transfer 14 Week 2 "Faith in Every Step"

So the title of my email this week is taken from the theme of my Oakland 6th's 30th Anniversary.
I am so grateful to be here for such great celebration!  Many of the former bishops and branch presidents were in attendance.  On Saturday, we had a fiesta!  There was many cultural dances and presentations from the ward members and past ward members.  It was a so much fun! Then on Saturday there were many guest speakers!

Sunday, Los Mejia got confirmed!!!!! There son had a fever so they almost didn't make it, so we went over and gave him a blessing and everything was OK.
 
This week was super hot!  Not really but I've gotten use to the weather here, so it feels really hot to me.  And because it doesn't get crazy hot, there is no AC in the apartments.

We are back in the finding game.  Our teaching pool has disappeared so it looks like we will be hitting the pavement this week and doing some good old finding!

The Family History Center where I email from is closed for carpet cleaning so I don't have too much time today! 

 Love!

Élder Luis González
Moroni 7:15-16

No comments:

Post a Comment