Monday, July 22, 2013

Transfer 14, Week 5- July 22, 2013

The ISC  was  closed part of this week so for excercise we played basketball at Brookdale Park.  We be playing street ball.
 We had a carne asada with Alberto!  I burnt my finger eating chicken.
At the new missionary follow-up training Elder Clark, Elder Villa and I were SURROUNDED by sisters.
We sang "Placentero nos es Trabajar"  to Elder Bradford at our dinner with Los Mejia.  I was hoping he would cry, thats the song they sing at funerals.
This week makes 5 years since I was baptized!!!!!!!!!  Its really awesome!
 Saturday night we, the help of Hno. Calderon, were able to set a baptismal date!
On Sunday Los Mejia were super happy about getting there calling!  We also had 2 new investigators at church!
Thats my week in a nutshell!
God speed!
Sincerely,
Élder Luis González

No comments:

Post a Comment