Monday, August 19, 2013

Transfer 15, Week 3- August 19, 2013

 "How do you say 'BAPTISM' in Chinese?'

so much craziness this week, I don't even know where to start!

Monday!

We had a family home evening with our investigators and recent convert.  The kids tried to wake up Elder Clark as he was "sleeping."  They did not succeed until they read the instructions on the paper we gave them.  We then taught the importance of reading the scriptures t help us find solutions to our problems.

Tuesday!

I got to go to the Chinese program for a day!!!!!! My purpose was to learn more about how to make our English classes more effective for proselyting.  I definitely did learn about that but I learned so so so much more!  We taught a lady who accepted the invitation to be baptized.  I however had no idea that is what happened. I am still practicing on saying "I am a representative of Jesus Christ" in mandarin but i got pretty good at saying "God loves you."  All the chinese missionaries laugh when I say it, probably cause I say it pretty bad.

Wednesday!

ZONE CONFERENCE!  I learned so much!  The best way for me to describe it would be in missionary terms but then none of you would understand! haha

Thursday!

7 new investigators!  1 family.  They are from Guatemala.  Yes they speak mostly mam.

Sunday!

Los Piedra were baptized!  Their family came! It was so cool!  We are going to start teaching them this week!  We went to the VC afterwards and took pictures with the Christus!

I LOVE THIS WORK!

H-A-P-P-I-E-S-T time of my life!

Love,

Élder Luis González

No comments:

Post a Comment