Monday, September 30, 2013

September 30, 2013- Transfer 16 Week 3

 "Oakland x 2 + Seventy = Happyness"‏

So yes, the Lord was merciful this week and allowed to travel to Oakland twice this week!

It seemed that so many people were sick this week, we gave 3 blessings this week, and took the sacrament to an elderly sister. 

Wednesday we got to go to the temple!  There is crazy traffic from Antioch to Oakland so when we got to the temple and I realized that I had forgotten my temple recommend I was not very happy.  Luckily, they were able to look me up and we had no problems.  That night we found a new investigator.  We are going back tonight.
Thursday night I went on splits with President Alvarado and visited some families in the ward.

Friday we went back to Oakland, we ate $3 burritos, were taught by Elder Aidukiatis from the Seventy all this added up to a super fantastic great FRIDAY!!!!!! I was so happy that day!  There is nowhere like Oakland!
Saturday we went to the flea market and found 20 potential investigators as a district.
That sums up this week!  I love it!
Sincerely,
Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment