Monday, October 28, 2013

October 28, 2013- Transfer 17 Week 1

 "Praying in English is HARD"
Not sure how many of you are still reading this but here we go..

So it turns out that English speakers that don't live in the ghetto are a lot meaner when you talk to them about the gospel.  I am so glad that there is a Spanish group in our ward so I actually get to speak Spanish!  But the members here are awesome, and the area reminds me tons of queen creek.

I am determined to make the members here into a finding, letting the missionaries teach, baptizing machine.  They have so much potential. 

I am enjoying my bike!  It makes some things harder, but I am not complaining. 

There was some crazy wind last night.

The ward had a chili cook off and trick or treat on Friday.  It was tons of fun and I got to know a handful of the members

I'm excited for these next couple of weeks!
 
LOVE,
 
Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment