Monday, November 4, 2013

Transfer 17, Week 2- November 4, 2013

"When The Mighty Winds shall beat upon you"
There was some crazy wind this week.  Luckily when the worst parts hit we were inside.  We have been mainly been working with members this week.  We also invited ppl to learn about family history this week, but not too much success.   We are teaching tons of less active members though and it is going great!  It is still really wierd to teach in english.  I decided to tell the members I will be going home soon and I've been using that to encourage them to do their missionary work.  We tracted into a YSA recent convert and he asked us tons of crazy questions.  One of the recent converts in our ward has a cool pet snake.  We cleaned on halloween night.  Its a new apartment so we finished super fast.  I spent the rest of the night throwing away stuff I dont want to take home.  A member here in the ward has the same birthday as me so his wife made us dinner and cake!  It was a good birthday!

 
That's my week in a nutshell!
 
Con tanto amor,
 
Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment