Monday, November 18, 2013

November 18, 2013- Transfer 17, Week 4

 "The Mormon Temple in New Delhi"

Saturday I talked to a nice lady from India.  I gave her a card of the Oakland Temple, to which she replied,  "Is this in New Delhi?"
She called us this morning because she wants to meet with us!  So awesome!
 
Our Investigator also came to church yesterday, but only stayed for sacrament.  The Bishop is his home teacher, so we have a really good ally on our side. 
 
The tire on bicycle wore out and popped my tube.  I am borrowing a member's bike right now.  It is very girly.  It makes me laugh. 
 
Tuesday and Wednesday I got to go to Oakland!!!!!  There was leadership training for ALL the leadership in the mission.  It was so much fun seeing all my friends in the mission.  But it was really weird to realize that I was in the oldest group there!  i learned so much there that i will be able to apply throughout my life!
 
This week  I was very grateful for the opportunity I have to talk to EVERYONE about the restored Gospel.  It is such a privilege and blessing to be a representative of Jesus Christ.  3 Nephi 5:13
 
Never forget your duty to share the Gospel at all times!  "Share the gospel at all times, and if necessary use words."  if your example hasn't brought some to church, then its time for you to use words!!!!
 
Sincerely,
 
Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment