Tuesday, November 26, 2013

November 25, 2013- Transfer 17, Week 5

Subject: Transfer 17 Week 5 "The Death Bed and Rain!"

The Lord decied he would test me with some great rain this week!  My companion refused to go outside in the rain.  So then I quickly called a member and asked if we could come over for a lesson.  They said yes.  When we got there, there was a nonmember there that asked us tons of questions! We taught her the first lesson and she said she would pray and read the Book of Mormon!  It was an awesome miracle.

I went on my final exchange with Elder Sommer!  I was in the YSA ward.  It was a crazy day full of tons of driving!  But it was a good exchange!
 
My companion got sick on saturday, so we did not help at the Brentwood Parade and barely made it to Stake Conference.  I was so bored in the apartment for two days!!!!!!!!!  But the aparatment is looking clean!
 
Everything is looking great!  We found some new investigators and are planning on finding more this week!!!!!
 
I am a missionary.  I know it.  I love it.  I live it!
 
Jacob 6:12
 
Love,
 
Elder Luis Gonzalez :)

No comments:

Post a Comment