Monday, November 11, 2013

Transfer 17, Week 3- November 11, 2013

 "Obedience is the first law of EVERYTHING"
Wednesday I got to travel all the way out to Oakland!  I needed a temple recommend interview.  So I have a new recommend signed by my mission President!

Thursday we had an emergency Zone Leadership Council .  They told us to make sure our district was informed of everything, but my whole district was already there.  But we talked a lot about obedience and about exact obedience.  Also about correcting disobedience.  It was super inspiring. 

On Saturday at my district meeting I trained on why we should be obedient and how to help others be obedient.  It was really awesome.  

On Sunday we had lunch wit a less active family, and it was so good!  Then we had dinner with the Bishop and his family. 
 We were helping the young men and women pass out invites to their activity this week.  They wanted to invite the older brothers and sisters of the ward to a slideshow.  As we were helping with that we went by a family who had just found out that their daughter had died.  We didn't feel like we did much but they appreciated our visit.  It was so cool that the Spirit took us to exactly where we needed to be.
 
I'm loving my bicycle! I finally got the lights on it fixed! 
 
Well that's a summary of my week!
 
I know the Lord loves us despite our weaknesses.  He wants to help us improve and to grow.  But we need to be willing to let go of those small things that we are hanging on to.  Don't hold back a portion of your heart. Give it all to the Lord.  It will be the greatest thing you will ever do.
 
Sincerely,
 
Élder Luis González

No comments:

Post a Comment