Monday, November 12, 2012

Transfer 8. Week 4 November 12, 2012

Dear everyone who finds my emails interesting to read,

This was my week:

Tuesday- We taught this family where the father is semi-active and his son is refusing to go to church. We had a great lesson and were able to help to see the son who God really is.

Wedneday- I got to do a baptismal interview of this 15 year old boy. Reminded me so much of myself!

Thursday- We went to the temple!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love going tothe temple! Its such an amazing palce. So much to learn, so much revelation to recieve.

Friday- I got to go on exchanges with Elder Sturgell!!! As our companions went to a training we got to go out and work. And we taught Maria, our solid investigator. She sadly expressed to us that her "husband" was unwilling to get married. We told her to pray and have faith. Then we had dinner with the Weise, the senior couple in our ward and district. Sister Weise and have share a birthday and we had to celebrate.

Saturday- We had another lesson with Maria and she told us that her "husband" had said that they could get married. What a miracle! Thats what happens when one excercises faith.

Sunday- We had a lesson with Maria at the Visitor's Center and taught her about living prophets. She felt the spirit! It was an awesome day!

As I ponder the the things I have learned on my mission the scriopture keeps coming to mind "And again I say unto you as I have said before, that as ye have come to the knowledge of the glory of God, or if ye have known of his
goodness and have tasted of his love, and have received a remission of your sins, which causeth such exceedingly great joy in your souls, even so I would that ye should remember, and always retain in remembrance, the greatness of God, and your own nothingness, and his goodness and long-suffering towards you, unworthy creatures, and humble yourselves even in the depths of humility, calling on the name of the Lord daily, and standing steadfastly in the faith of that which is to come, which was spoken by the mouth of the angel." Mosiah 4:11

I know I quoted it last week but it is so TRUE! I of myself am nothing but thru God, I may inherit all that the Father hath.

Sincerely,

Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment