Monday, September 3, 2012

Transfer 6. Week 6. September 3, 2012

This won't be a very long email because it is labor day and the library is closed. I am writing this from the apple store. Sorry for the spelling...

Monday we had a the with patrick at the bishops house.  It was great!  But really sad to see him go so soon.

Tuesday we had zone conference with Elder Gay from the first quorum of the seventy!  He was truly inspiring.  He is oxen of the major reasons the church has grown so much spain.  He showed elder mares and I a cool scar because elder mares is on cruthes.

We found a new investigator on saturday that seems really solid!

But the biggest news is transfer calls.............

Elder mares will remain in Half Moon Bay and for as myself........ I have been called to serve as district leader and I will be serving in the ward of Oakland 6th and I will be shotgunning the area with elder Arauz from el Salvador! For those of you who need to be caught up on mission lingo "shotgunning" an area means that instead of me going to a new area and meeting a companion that knows the area,  my companion and I are coming into the area at the same time so neither of us knows the area at all! I'm a bit scared but all shall be well. Oh and I am still in car.

I have some last pictures to take (golden gate) and some families to say good bye to!

God bless!

Elder Luis Gonzalez

No comments:

Post a Comment